Introduction post

 


Hello there!) I am a Computer Science student at De Montfort University. My main interest and passion have always been computer science. I've always been fascinated by computers, even when I was a child. My brother was the one who first exposed me to computer systems at his business and piqued my attention. Furthermore, I've always been interested in how computers operate, why they operate, and what further they can accomplish. I am happy that I started my first step in programming at this University. And I hope I will achieve the highest rates in this sphere.

Комментарии

  1. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.


    Bank csp provider

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий