Essay (Main body)

       Furthermore, I never lost this fascination, it only grew more profound and passionate with every discovery I made. I was awestruck when I learned how powerful and mysterious computers can be while conversing with artificial intelligence and viewing the wonders of the Internet for the first time. I have also been fascinated by computer science outside of the classroom and college environment. My brother has generously helped me set up my own computer using the skills I have acquired over the past four years. I learned to use my computer for my day-to-day tasks once I had my own computer. I started to learn how computers really work by teaching myself algorithms and data structures. My first experience with Unity was writing some simple input/output programs like logic games in text mode. This has given me a completely different perspective on how things work and how businesses run. Writing a business plan, in particular, was a completely foreign experience for me, and when it was eventually finished, I was rewarded with the satisfaction of knowing that I had accomplished something that most others, especially at my age, would never have the opportunity to achieve.

       In addition, to turning my passion for coding into a real-life project, I've been assisting people in my neighborhood with computer issues, which has helped me understand issues people have with their computers and has also helped me develop my ability to communicate with people of various ages. In terms of technology and psychology, I've also read a lot about artificial intelligence. These magazines and web articles I've read have given me a lot of insight into their respective themes and have given me the opportunity to develop my talents as a result of what I've learned from them.

Комментарии